Thursday, September 10, 2009

What's on the Menu

Dining Delights and Disasters is a locally based restaurant review site.

My primary concern, as a server myself and as someone who grew up in the restaurant industry, is that their is a great lack of communication and understanding between the server and the customer, so for these reasons I wish to close that gap and harmonize a solid relationship between the two.

You should read my blog because everybody wants to know which new great restaurants to try and which ones to avoid. You should also read my blog because I will inform you on whether or not you (the customer) has reason to complain or not. You will also learn proper fine dining and table etiquette. And finally employers should check my blog to see which aspects of their restaurant they should either be changing or boasting about.

No comments:

Post a Comment