Friday, October 2, 2009

CreComm punched me in the face

CreComm has punched me straight in the face this week. Bloody tears feel like they are running down my face. My eyes feel bloodshot from the lack of sleep. My head feels like tropical storm Ketsana. I have the chills yet I feel like my sweaty skin is on speed. I am tired yet I am awake. I am in focus; I am out of focus. Coffee is my new best friend.

But there is a light because despite my dramatic symptoms I am happier than ever, proud to be here, and insanely excited for what is to come!

Hang in there fellow CreCommers I know many of you feel the same way as I, we just need to breath, relax, and enjoy the rocky ride.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pep talk, Yvonne! I wish I'd read it the day you posted it. I've been feeling like I'm on an emotional roller coaster, one minute insanely confident and the next totally demoralized, but I wouldn't be anywhere else for the world. Great post!

    ReplyDelete